Beko CFP3691VW Freestanding Frost Free Fridge Freezer F Energy Rated, Fridge Capacity: 190L, Freezer Capacity: 134L, 3x Adjustable Glass Spill Proof Shelves, 1x Salad Bin, 3x Door Balconies, HarvestFresh Techonology, 4x Clear Freezer Drawers, Frost Free, Open Door Alarm, Flame Retardant, Freezer Guard, Chrome Wire Wine Rack, H191xW59.5xD65.5cm, White 1 Year Guarantee
- Harvestfresh - Innovative 3 colour light technology in the salad crisper drawer, cleverly mimics the natural 24-hour sun cycle to preserve vitamins in your fruit and veg for longer
- Frost Free - There is no need to manually defrost the freezer. This great feature prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space.
- Freezer Guard - Ideal for locating your appliance anywhere in the home, this technology ensures that food stays frozen, even when the outside temperature drops as low as -15ºC.
- Open door alarm - If you leave your fridge door open, this clever feature will warn you with an audible alarm, ensuring your food is kept cool and fresh.
- Chrome Wire Wine Rack - A stylish and convenient way to safely store your bottles of wine. It is also ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles.
- LED Lighting - Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb.
- Capacity (Litres) - Total: 324 / Fridge: 190 / Freezer: 134
- Colour: White
- 1 Year Guarantee
- (H)191 x (W)59.5 x (D)65.5 cm
- Efficient F Energy Rating
If you'd like to speak to the experts about the Beko CFP3691VW 60cm Frost Free Fridge Freezer call us on 01455 557177.
Otherwise you can add this Beko Freestanding Fridge Freezer to your basket today!
|Guarantee||1 Year Guarantee|
|Product Category||Freestanding Fridge Freezer|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||318|
|Noise Level (dB)||39|
|Refrigerator Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Width||56cm - 60cm|
|Total Capacity (Litres)||324|
|Fridge Capacity (Litres)||190|
|Freezer Capacity (Litres)||134|
|Refrigeration Features||Frost Free, Reversible Door, Suitable for Outbuildings|
|Suitable for Garages/Outbuildings||Yes|
Our installation service includes:
- Unpack your new product, remove and dispose of the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply
- Level and fit neatly in the space
We will NOT make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections or make any alterations to stone worktops. For more details you can contact us.